Creature: Medium Gargoyle
Material Points: 35
Ethereal Points: 0
Respawn Time: 62 seconds
Ignore Level: 69 Combat Level (approximate)
The exact way to determine combat level is unknown. All are best guesses.
Achievement Level: Low
Book of Gargoyle Fighting
Reading this book gives a +5 critical to hit and to damage bonus when fighting this creature.
Special Creature Features
- Noob Boss - This creature randomly spawns with 20 extra material points, and has a random perk such as Mirror Skin or Self-Destruct, making it harder to kill. Noob Bosses can randomly rare drop a Random Item Giver. The extra 20 health is the only indication of a Noob Boss compared to a normal spawn.
Locations - 16
- Tarsengaard Gargoyle Cave (1)
- White Stone (2)
- White Stone Vermor Castle Dungeon (2)
- White Stone WS Diamond Cave (2)
- Emerald Valley Trade Route (3)
- Sedicolis Cave of Merciful Tears (1)
- Zirakinbar (3)
- Zirakinbar Azaghâl's Castle (2)
Note: Counts do not include spawns that are on multiple maps, such as for quests.
Very Rare Drops
How to Summon
Recommended Summoning Level: 38
Base Summoning Experience: 80
Required Animal Nexus: 3
Mana Used: 43
Book of Gargoyles Summoning
Summoned Creature's Attack:
34 * (100 + (YourSummonLevel/2))%
Summoned Creature's Defense:
34 * (50 + (YourSummonLevel/2))%
Your Charm attribute increases the critical to hit and critical to damage rates for summons, and may also cause you to summon 1 more creature than is normal.
The attack and defense shown above are estimates based on best known information.
Total Ingredient Weight: 16 emu